Thursday, March 12, 2009

Conversation with Tucker

Last night I called Sister to vocalize my excitement that could no longer be contained about my upcoming trip (tomorrow!!). After I talked to her for a while, my nephew Tucker decided he wanted to chat. :)
It was probably the cutest thing EVER! Granted, Sister was telling him what to say, but we were sort of carrying on a conversation! And to actually hear that little man's voice meant the world to me, I don't care if he knows what he's saying or not! Sister said he has never done that before: taken the phone, listened, and responded. I think he was probably confused because his mom and I sound so much alike. Either way, he said my name and told me he loves me... a few times. And that is enough to get me to tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment