I am heading home to Alabama next Friday - a week from today - and I cannot wait! I miss my family and friends so much!
Tucker is growing up so fast, I hate I am not there. I can't wait to play with him!! Sister says he is slowly-but-surely potty training. I can hardly believe he is already to that point. I know it is said all the time, but it truly is amazing how fast time goes by.
Friday night is "Girls' Night" with Joanna and Brittani and I am pumped! Those 2 girls are amazing and I miss them every day. I am sorry to say that I never realized how important my friends are until I moved away and didn't have them there beside me day to day. I can't wait to have fun with them again!
Saturday during the day I will spend with my Tucker and my Sister. And then Saturday night we are celebrating Sister's birthday with dinner and drinks. Sunday I hope to go to church and lunch with my Dad. Sunday night Caroline and AJ are going to come to Mom's for dinner. Sister and I are going to have a slumber party there. Monday morning Mom, Sis and I are heading to Atlanta to have brunch at Rosa Mexicano's and then shop 'til we drop! ...Then they will take me to the airport to say good-bye one more time.
It will all go by so quickly. I wish I had a video recorder in my eyes so I could relive every minute I am with them all. Everything always happens too fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment