Thursday, March 12, 2009

OMG!


I haven't even blogged about the latest engagement - or should I say marriage - Candace, one of my best friends got engaged last Thursday! Her fiance (Kerry: whom I adore!) then took her to Vegas to "celebrate"... slash get married!!

Kerry is from New Zealand and has been in the states on a work VISA. Well, his VISA is to expire on May 1st so they had to go ahead and marry legally so he didn't have to leave the country. Their families were able to watch the ceremony over the internet, so it was perfect. They're still having a wedding ceremony next year in Colorado - which I cannot wait for!!

I am absolutely over-the-moon for Candace. Also... I know you aren't supposed to be jealous of your friends, but I gotta say, getting married at A Little White Wedding Chapel in Vegas to your fiance because his VISA is soon to expire just might be one of the most romantic/fun/amazing thing ever!!



CONGRATULATIONS CANDACE & KERRY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment